Computer fuckries have wreaked havoc upon me, put after contributing to Mr. Jobs’ healthcare plan, the Ear Conditioning program is back on track. I see last week Apple announced some 6Billion dollars in profits. I paid over £1500 for this computer, two years later I have to pay €500 to get a new motherboard. Yes, the word mother came to mind, but ‘board’ did not come after it.
We cover plenty ground this week, new movements from DJ/rupture’s Nettle project, proper blues from RL Burnside, alt. blues from the Blues Explosion, contributions from William Burroughs, former engineer for Ryuichi Sakamoto, Seigen Ono and his runway music for Comme de Garcons, the lord of nasty Drum and bass, Nico remixing Endemic Void, Squarepusher, Homeboy Sandman guesting with Das Racist, upcoming material from the Eglo stable featuring Mizz Beats, with the fantatistically title 2 Bit Road..it does make sense.
Ear Conditioning 50 – The Puppet Show, ‘earable tonight at Sunhole dot net at 22h00 Tenerife/London time and Friday over at eFM Student Radio Sarejevo at 18h00 CET.
Put that in your pipe….
- DJ Food / Full Bleed (Ninja Tune)
- William S. Burroughs / Pay It All Back
- RL Burnside / Got Messed Up (Fat Possum/Epitaph)
- Jon Spencer Blues Explosion / Hold On (Mute)
- Seigen Ono / All Men Are Heels featuring Sussan Deyhim (Venture/Virgin)
- Endemic Void / Lionstone – Nico Remix (Language)
- Squarepusher / Deep Fried Pizza (Rephlex)
- Nettle / Nakhil (Soot White Label)
- J. Dilla / Sycamore (mpfree)
- Wagon Christ / Shadows (Ninja Tune)
- Sugar B / Authentic Dub Disco
- Atticus Blues / Contemplating Jazz (Mo Wax)
- Das Racist featuring Homeboy Sandman / I’m Up On That
- Mizz Beats / 2 Bit Road (Eglo)
- Andreya Triana / Far Closer – Tokimonsta Remix (Ninja Tune)
- Nettle / Red Masque Ticker (Soot White Label)